?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Friday, September 26, 2008

Losing Motivation???

So I have been thinking that was unconsciously losing motivation, if that makes any sense. I am always talking positively about how I am going to lose weight, and that I am going to do it and I am going to succeed, but then I seem to not put the full work in.

I started noticing this after I weighed in last night. I said to myself "I am going to have a good number, I worked hard this week, I did more activity, I ate my flex if I felt hungry, I journalled everything, this will be good". It wasn't so good.

Don't get me wrong, I did lose and I am glad that it was something, but I was kind of expecting more. I lost 0.6lb. I thought back and realised that maybe I am not putting as much effort in as I thought I was putting in.

So I have decided that for October, I am going to work harder at this. I am going to do a minimum of 30 minutes of activity EVERY DAY!!!! Even if it is just a walk, it will be done. I am going to put in a better effort at following all 8 healthy guidelines, especially since this is where i struggle the most and in more than one area.

I CAN and WILL do this!!!



**ADD: I just realised that for the month of September I have not lost any weight. That is horrible and makes me even more angry with myself. It shows me even more that I need to get my act together**

5 comments:

Jordanna said...

Just shake it off and start again. Treat this week like it's your very first week and like you're starting all over.

After a few months it is so hard to stay focused and motivated...that's when the hard work really begins.

You can do it!

MeltingLisa said...

Well you have lots of people behind you trying to make sure you don't lose motivation. Just think of it this way, if you weren't on WW you may have put on 4 pounds during September!

You are doing all the right things, have confidence and faith in yourself :)

Keep going ....

A.B. Starns said...

Congratulations on your loss and while it may not seem like much, it's a huge accomplishment!

Good luck this week :)

Carolyn said...

Your body is a finicky princess, liek one of those high snooty brats you see in a magazine or show. It needs pampering as well! My question to you is, did you drink all yoru water, get your 2 tsp of oil in everyday, did you eat 5 servings minimal of fruits/veggies, and 2 of dairy? You might wanna post your daily menu's online if you have that much patience and maybe we can help? If you know it's beacuse you weren't tracking the way you shoudl have been, ten your answer is solved! But if you wanna post daily menus I'd be happy to start with you!!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Just thinking about starting fresh always does a jump start for me...I'm doing WW on my own, online as I never seem to have time to get anywhere, other than home and work. I just noticed that you are in the same area as me (Kingston) so if you ever need a pep talk - let me know and we will go for a walk, drinking our water and have a chat!