?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another day.....

So after my small gain and my lack of activity... AGAIN, I have gotten myself back on track. I have pre planned my meals for the entire week (except for a couple dinners that I need to figure out). It makes life so much easier. I plan my entire day except I try leave myself 2-3 points for mistakes, or so I can add a little snack in the middle if I am hungry. By the end of the day I do end up using those points, for dessert, or larger portion for dinner.

My laptop lunch box came yesterday.....except of course I wasnt there to get it. John was sleeping so he didn't hear it come to the door, so it is sitting at the post office right now. I really should send things to work since I know someone will be here. I am really excited to start using this lunch box. Since I have some better lunches planned, I am using many mis-matched containers that I have to kind of squeeze in my current lunch bag some how. I hope this lunch bag makes my life that little bit easier :)
-------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Food

Breakfast: 7
2 slices WW bread w 1 tbsp Peanut butter & banana (5)
1 cup 1% milk (2)

Snack:1
Green Apple (1)

Lunch: 11
Turkey Tacos w 0.5oz cheese (7) - i forgot my salsa :(
carrots & dip (2)
Sugar Free Jello Rice Pudding (2)

Snack: 2
Fiber One Bar (2)

Dinner: 8
Tongue Thai's (ESBM turkey burger) w mango salsa (8)

Dessert: 6

Orange banana milkshake (4)
Pudding (2)

Points Used:32 + 3FP
Points Remaining: 0

Activity: No Activity
Water: 2L


1 comments:

Jordanna said...

Yay for getting back on track. I hope you love your lunch box. I can't wait for mine to come!