?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Goal Rewards!!

I have decided that I need to reward myself for goals that I have reached!!! I am not sure what the Specific goals will be, or what my gifts to myself will be, but I am definitely going to reward myself. I think it will help me strive to achieve.

Time to think now I guess...

1 comments:

Jordanna said...

I put $100 in an envelope for every 10 pounds I lose and at the end when I hit goal - I get a sweet new wardrobe :)