?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Extra Long Weekend

So this weekend was 4 days for me as I took Tuesday off as well. It went....well.....blah!!
I didn't do very well at all. At first I was trying to eat good, but I never tracked a thing. I haven't tracked since Friday and it is now Wednesday (EEEEK!).
I did not ride my bike and I did not work out.

John and I went to Sandbanks yesterday (it's a beach for those of you who may not know), and it was WONDERFUL!!!!! Because it was the first day of school, the beach was pretty much empty and I loved it. The weather was great! It wasn't too hot, there was a nice breeze, the water was a perfect temperature. John and I did play Frisbee on the beach and in the water so I did get a small amount of activity there, and I finished it off with pizza. I know it wasn't the best choice, but who wants to cook after a day at the beach? Right? RIGHT????...... well at least that's the excuse I'm using.

So I have 2 days before I weigh in and I have to get my act together, quickly. I was doing so well the last couple weeks and I don't want its to go to waste. I am back to tracking and back to eating right. I also have to beat Jordanna at this weight loss :)
----------------------------------

Wednesday's Food

Breakfast: 3
Fruit Smoothie(3)
(1/2 cup strawberry banana yogurt, 1/2 cup 1% milk, 1 cup frozen raspberries)

Snack: 4
Fiber One Bar
Green Apple

Lunch: 5
Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal(2)
Carrots(0)
Broccoli(0)
Blue Menu Ranch Dressing(2)
Yogurt(1)

Dinner: 18
I want to make turkey burgers but that would mean going to the store after work.
2 Turkey Burgers w Mango Salsa (16)
Juice (2)

Points Used: 31
Points Remaining: 1

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

Yay! That's the most fruits and veggies I've seen on your meal plan yet ;)

Don't worry, we both had bad weekends, I just have a couple extra days to burn it off is all...way to get back on the wagon and be accountable!

...but I'm still gonna kick your butt :)

Anonymous said...

I think most of us can relate...weekends are hard but long weekends can be brutal. Good luck getting back on track and good for you for meal planning!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my WW scale is a conair. I had no idea it was that far off!