?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Weigh In

So today I weighed in and lost another 1.2lb (yay me). It seems low since last week I had a small gain but there is a logical reason to why its low. I WI in the morning so I get up, go to the bathroom and then WI in what I slept in. Usually that is just a tshirt and underwear. Today I WI after I got dressed.

The only reason why I did this is because I am going to start going to meetings soon, and I really don't think they would enjoy it if I walked in wearing just my panties LOL. So I thought I might as well start now weighing in with my clothes on so it's not a big shock when I go in and be shocked with a gain due to clothes.

That's about it for today! at least for now....

--------------------------------------------
Friday's Food


Breakfast:6
Smoothie (4)
(1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup ff vanilla yogurt, 1 banana, few frozen berries, 1packet splenda)
2 slice ww Toast with homemade jam (2)

Lunch: 16
1 whole wheat wrap w 2oz chicken breast (4)
salsa & mayo (1)
2oz sweet potato fries (2)
20g goldfish crackers (2)
Sugar Free Jello Rice Pudding (2)
Sweet & Salty Peanut bar (3)
Ketchup (0)
1cup juice (2)
Dinner: TBD
Points Used:22
Points Remaining: 10

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

Congratulations on the loss!! And fully clothed no less... Now you're making me nervous lo1 :)

Ambitious1 said...

omg that lunch box is so organized! I wish I could be so diligent in oreoaring my food that way. I might actually lose the weight lol. Congrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work!