?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday's WI

Well it's friday and I think Jordanna has got me this week. LOL
I am up 0.2lb, but honestly, it doesn't bother me. Not only is TOM here, I didn't stay OP during my extra long weekend.

This week I am going to do a hell of a lot better. I need to get back into being active every single day! Today I am doing my cardio video after I take my dog for a long walk (well as long as he will go as he's little and can't always walk far).

I'm actually getting excited for my lunch box!!!! I got a conformation email last night saying that it was shipped. I wish I ordered it a day earlier though as it will probably not make it to me today, and it's the weekend tomorrow.
---------------------------------------

Friday's Food

Breakfast: 6
1 cup 1% milk (2)
2 slice WW toast w PB&J (4)

Snack: 2
Fiber One bar (2)

Lunch: 7
Leftovers
All you kneed is Loaf - ESBM (6)
1/2 cup Boiled potatoes (1)
1/2 cup Cooked Carrots (0)

Snack: 3
Thinsations (2)
yogurt (1)

Dinner: TBD
I really don't feel like cooking tonight so I may get take out....or see whats lurking in the freezer.

Points Used: 18
Points Remaining: 14

1 comments:

Jordanna said...

I'm sure you'll come back next week and kick my butt....so far it looks like I'm only down a pound anyway so unless there is a weight loss miracle over the weekend don't worry about it!!