?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Friday, August 8, 2008

Weigh In

Well this weeks WI sucked again. I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose any either. It's kind of a kick in the a$$. I worked harder this week and don't really have anything to show for it.

So this week I will have to:
~Work out more often and for longer periods
~Drink more water (this is so hard for me)
~Eat less junk (I really wish I liked vegetables)
~Use less FPs (I think this could be whats hurting me as I have 32pts a day as it is)

I can't let this discourage me and I have to keep at it.
I am going to a BBQ in a few hours so I guess this will be a big test...it's going to be hard not to use many or any FPs tonight :(

I am now going to go work out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE TIPS!!
I DRINK ATLEAST 5 LITERS OF WATER A DAY THATS 3 LITERS OVER THE RECOMMENDED AMOUT. SO I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE WATER. I WILL TRY TO CUT BACK ON SODIUM. I NEVER ADD IT TO ANYTING SO I JUST EAT IT IN WATER IT IS THEY HAVE ALREADY PUT IN THE FOOD. SO I GUESS I WILL JUST START LOOKING AT MY LABELS FOR THE SODIUM AMOUNT. I USUALLY JUST LOOK AT THE CALORIES AND FAT, SO THATS A GOOD IDEA. THANKS GIRL!