?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally!!!

"Finally it has happened to me
Right in front of my face
My feelin's can't describe it
Finally it has happened to me
Right in front of my face
And I just cannot hide it......"

A little CeCe Peniston for you people.

I am very happy to say that I have FINALLY lost some weight. After last weeks STS and the week before with a gain, its about time!!
I am very happy. This actually has helped my motivation, and I need to keep working hard!
---------------------------------------
Friday's Food

Breakfast: 6
2 frozen Waffles (3)
3tbsp E.D. Smith No sugar Added syrup (1)
1 cup 1% milk (2)

Snack: 2
1 Fiber One Bar (american) (2)

Lunch: 6
Smartones Turkey & Potatoes (4)
1 can Diet Pepsi (0)
100 cal Coffe Crisp (2)

Snack: 3
3 Slices homemade banana bread (3)

Dinner:
TBD

Total Points Used: 17
Points Remaining: 15

i know i do not have any fruit or veggies listed. I need to go grocery shopping tonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAYYY FOR LOSING 2.5. I hope mine is that good tomorrow.

Jordanna said...

Woohoo - congrats on the loss! It always feels good after a few weeks of dissapointing weigh ins!

Keep it up - you're doing great.