?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Monday, November 3, 2008

WI - 30/10/2008

So my WI last week was worse that I thought! :(
I ended up gaining 1.8lb and am now at 251.8 (yuck)
In 4 weeks, I have WI 3 times and each has been a gain......soooooo not good and I don't know why I am doing this to myself!

I have made some goals for November, and I am going to try to check in here every day and be honest with how I am doing with them!

Goals For November
*track everything, everyday
*Drink 2L H2O every day
*30 minutes of activity at least 4 days/week
*Leave 5FP at the end of each week
*Lose 8lb

If I work hard at it, I could actually achieve all of these goals; even the 8lb loss.

So far this week (week starting Friday) I have tracked everything and Friday I went bowling, so I got some activity in! My plan for the rest of the week activity is:
Mon- Cardio Max video 30 min
Tues- Power Sculpt video 40 min
Wed- DDR 30-60 min
Thurs- Nothing (WI day)

I have also decided that even though I am now back in the 250's and should be eating 32pts again, I am not going to. I am going to stick with the 31 since I have now gotten myself used to eating that much.
-----------------------------------------

Monday's Meals

Breakfast- Fibre 1 Honey Clusters w milk (4)
Snack- Slim Fast Snack Bar (3)
Lunch- Turkey Sandwich, grapes, rice pudding, cinnamon twists (7)
Snack- Pear (1)
Dinner- TBD (12)
Snack- frozen yogurt, hot chocolate (4)



3 comments:

MeltingLisa said...

Keep on trucking Nikisha. You know what the right things to do are, you can do this!

Lisa said...

ok honey, you sound like you gave yourself a butt kicking!!! YAY YOU!!!

don't forget though..if you miss one of your goals..i.e. if you don't track for ONE DAY, don't throw it all away!! Promise?

LOL:)

take care!
xo

Anonymous said...

It is tough for us many times to go for the programs, plans and workouts we think to do for weight loss. So I prefer weight loss diet plans for getting for weight loss.