?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Friday, November 21, 2008

Weigh In

Well I am glad to announce that I lost weight this week!!!! YAY ME!
I lost another 1.8lb.
Not only am I finally losing weight after 2 months of pretty much nothing....but this is the lowest I have been since re-joining WW. So i am definitely happy right now.

I just have to keep up with it this week, because last week I did have a few moments of weakness and I don't want it to catch up with me at my next weigh in.

-------

For those of you that may remember, a couple months ago I was talking about having symptoms of being tired and cold all the time, among other things. Well I went to the doctor to get blood tests done to check my thyroid and hemoglobin levels, to which my doctor added other things like cholesterol and blood sugar.

The good news is that nothing is wrong with me and I am in great health. I love knowing that even though I am overweight, I have always been a very healthy person and there has never been any concerns about my health mentioned to me ever, not even that my weight will badly affect me.

The bad news is that nothing is wrong with me. I have no idea why I am feeling the way I do but I am. The doctor was just as confused as I am. He suggested that my constant fatigue may actually mean that I need to be more active, so I am working on that.

Here is to losing more weight!! :)
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

YAY for your weightloss and yay for being healthy. I'm glad there is nothing seriously wrong with you. I guess for now you just need to wear warm socks and sweaters :)

Oh and could you mail me some of your motivation? I still can't find mine lol.

K-Pow said...

Awesome news on all fronts.

Your doing great :)