?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Thursday, November 27, 2008

ACK!

So this week has been pretty interesting. I havent been following the plan as I should be, or even vowed I would do. I keep saying that I have the motivation and that I am finally going to lose weight and be determined....but I am just not.

Yesterday I ate an entire bag of cheesies.
Last night TOM arrived ;(
Tonight I am supposed to WI and I am not going.

I dont know what I need give me that push. I had 2 bad months in a row, that didnt seem to do it. I have had a great month this month, and I feel pretty much the same.

I am trying a couple different things to try to help me be and stay motivated so maybe December will be my month. I have been planning my meals a few days in advanced, so it makes it harder to stray from the program. I have also printed a calender from Ashley's blog to help me stay active for the next 5 weeks. I think if I can visualize the activity I want to do, and the progress I have done, it will make me want to do more.

If this doesnt work then I dont know.
I find it easy to talk to others to try to help them get their motivation but cant seem to talk to myself.

OK....DECEMBER IS MY MONTH!!!!
I have to do this for myself, I cant keep living the way I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to you! I'm just hanging in there doing the same thing...planning my meals and making goals to get moving. We can do this. I don't want to keep living the way I am right now either.

Kari@Onederland said...

Sorry you seem to be struggling with getting and staying motivated. We have all been there at some point...heck I still struggle with it and I curse to myself (silently in my head..lol) while on the way to the gym because getting there is the battle for me. I think even if you eat the foods that you know are not good for you....still count them...and reflect on them. If you are not going to weigh in because you haven't been doing well then I strongly encourage you to go. Quote "I have to do this for myself, I cant keep living the way I am." You need to go and own up to the choices that you have been making!!!Others can believe in you and cheer you on but if you don't believe in yourself and your not your biggest fan...then nothing else really matters!!! You can do this!!!!

Vanessa said...

You can do it! Go to your WI, at the very least you might get something out of the meeting.

Here's to kicking ass in December :)

Lisa said...

i agree..go to your weigh in...if you were OP all friggin week and then the night before fell into some cheetos..well, it affects your efforts for 24 hours. That's it. Don't throw away a good week for 24 hours of what a scale will say!!

take care honey, hope you feel better soon

xo