?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

So I know the wish is a little early but I may not be online for a few days so I might as well send wishes now.Have a Happy Turkey Day!!!
So my weigh in was last night. Wasn't too good but not enough for me to get upset. It was a 0.4lb gain. I have been mixing up each week how I use my flex points to see how it affects my weight loss and what I have come up with is that I need to use them each day throughout the week, and not use them all up for one or 2 big dinners. I never use the same amount of flex on the days that i do use them, so pretty much its like each day I need to use a different amount of points. Mix it up so my body doesn't get used to what I am doing.
My plan was to lose 30lb by the end of the year, and 10 lb by last nights WI. Well I still have 28lb to go. These next 2.5 months I am going to have to work a lot harder than I have been. I need to get off my ass and move more often!!! I am going to Peterborough Monday-Wednesday to visit John's family, so I have to make sure that each day that I am there I do something active. I am bringing my DDR so I have that, plus I think I will go for some walks.
again I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving....and don't overdo it on the stuffing!!! (that will be my challenge)

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

Happy Thanksiving...may it be forgiving on the scale!!

Maybe when your bloodwork comes back it might have something to do with your gains??

Lisa aka water_nymph said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you honey!!

still keeping my fingers crossed for your doc appointment (although they are beginning to get a bit cramped now lol)

xo