?dark? ?(4tic? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 2476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?
?Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????? ??????Splatter Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 13752 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Weight Loss

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I need a change

I really need a kick in the ass and a slap in the face.

I SAY I will be better
I SAY that I will track
I dont.

I have no idea where to get motivation from.
I read other people's blogs hoping to find motivation that way....doesn't work.

I am not sure what to do
I weighed myself yesterday.....after eating some chips and dip.... I was back to where I was when I rejoined a year ago....sigh. 261.....261...... man things are not going well for me and I need to get myself out of this junk food hole.

4 comments:

K-Pow said...

I wish I had some great words of wisdom for you...but I don't.

We have all been there and we keep fighting the good fight...as I'm sure you will!

I know it's hard not to get down about gaining...but all you can do it keep going!

Good luck!

Susan said...

I am sending you a BIG virtual hug. It sucks to feel like you can't get back in control. I am struggling as well.

I could have written your post. Keep trying. That is all you can do. You'll get it.

Ruth said...

I read once that motivation comes after doing it. You just got to get up and go and then the motivation will follow. You can do it. Just make it a priority and stop looking for the motivation. It will come as your start going

Enz said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I know how you feel too.

We've all been there.

Do one thing that's good for you. Just one and it will swtart the ball rolling.

Hugs.